Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Condo Renos

I fell in love with my condo the minute I saw the photos on realtor.ca.  Despite the floors that I hated, paint colour I hated and overall blandness of the condo I knew that it was exactly what I was looking for in my first place.  Considering the fact that I wasn't actually looking for a condo to buy, this place had me good.

Here are a couple of before shots:

And now for the after shots:

Here's what everything cost:
Paint: $105.25
Ladder: $48.36
Flooring: $477.05 (paid for by Mom)
Trim/spackle Supplies: $37.05

As for furnishings, that's a whole other story!



5 comments:

  1. Wow! I like the after pictures! :) Looks like you did a great job decorating!!! Very nice! Now looking at your pics.... *green eye with envy* :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your condo looks sooooo cozy! nice decorating skills ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! What an inviting space - I'm jealous too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great comments. I really do feel at home in the condo, and while some people can't believe that I can live happily in just under 400 sq ft it's actually great...less to clean, lower condo fees, lower hydro bills, no need to just fill space, etc. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! The wooden cabinet goes well with the black countertop but the ones that really caught my attention were the frames and figures you had in your kitchen. It really added a unique touch to the area. Have you been to the Eiffel Tower? And I'm guessing the one on the left is from Asia, based on the architecture. ;)

    ReplyDelete