Friday, June 1, 2012

A Change in Direction

Personal finance plays a huge part in my life. But in the past few months I've gotten into living a healthier lifestyle, and I'm still in decor/furnishing mode of my condo.

Often times I'd love to do a blog about a new workout I'm doing, or a health expo I've attended, but I just haven't seen the fit with this PF blog.

Over the past week or so I've been this close to changing Big City...Beer Budget to a self-hosted site, but each time I've stopped, not knowing if that was the right move for what I'm interested in blogging about.  

Soooooo......within the next few weeks, I'll be launching a new blog!!  I'm still working out names, but it will be a self-hosted blog about.....LIFE!!!  A combination of everything.  Personal finance, healthy/clean living (and in my case weight loss), creating a home I'm proud of, travel, friends/family, and career.

I realize that this new blog will require me to come out of the blogger closet, and I'm okay with that!
 
Hopefully you'll join me on this new adventure!! 



(source)


4 comments: