Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This Years Hand-Made Christmas Gifts

I spent last night at my work Christmas party and had a great time.  It was nice to see everyone out of the office environment and our team seems to blend together nicely.

We pulled names for Secret Santa a few weeks ago and I got thinking that I didn't want to chose a seemingly random $20 gift that my colleague may or may not like -- we've all gotten those that just didn't match our style or taste -- so, I started brainstorming what I could make myself that she might like.

I've been spending way too much time on Pinterest lately, and thought that I'd pull my inspiration from there and landed on the idea to make my Secret Santa recipient a wreath.

Here's the final product:


Cost Factor: (Limit was $20)
Ornaments: $19.48
Ribbon: $0.82
Wreath Frame: $2.57
Total: $22.87

Definitely an easy project and one that I will do again for myself at some point!

Here's a look at another wreath I made (cost: $17.24) that has my sister's name all over it for Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. How stinkin cute! I plan on making the second reef myself really soon. I have all of the supplies, I just haven't really let myself be crafty lately. :)

    ReplyDelete