Monday, April 11, 2011

My No Spend Weekend

This weekend was the first in a long time where I found myself spending absolutely no money.

Why?  I was laid up in bed with a respiratory virus that seems to be spreading around.  I'm still on the mend and likely will be for another couple of days, so my appologies for the short posts.

A few positives did happen over the weekend though:
- Friday I recieved in the mail my property tax over-payment ($175.34)
- The seller of my condo dropped off the money owed for having the plumbing/dishwasher issue fixed ($395.50)
- I had earmarked $35 towards going out on Friday night with former colleagues, but since that didn't happen, I'll move that money into my travel fund.

How was your weekend?

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me! I'm slowly catching up to the other entries.  If you haven't voted yet please do!  http://community.apartmenttherapy.com/contests/smallcool/2011/entries/1574

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well :( Sounds like it was a good weekend money-wise though! Congrats and hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete