Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How did I get so busy??


Within the last month or so my daily calendar seems to have something every day....aside from work of course!

Last weekend I began French classes I'm taking through Algonquin College.  I'm enrolled for 8 weeks.  Classes take place Saturdays and Sundays between 9am and 12pm.  On top of classes I have about 3 hours of online homework/week in addition to about an hour of textbook homework and studying (I have quizzes, a midterm and final exam).  So much for just taking a French class to brush up on my skills!

I posted back in February that I'd joined by condo's Board of Directors.  We're now getting into the Reserve Fund Study and Performance Audit time of the year, so that's keeping me busy.

I've also signed up for Boot Camp (starts later this month) and I've been hitting the gym about 3x/week in addition to heading outside on my new bike - I have a 1 month membership to try a new gym out.

I've started volunteering with three other organizations, two are recreation development organizations/organizations who raise money to offset sports costs to low-income families (definitely in my field), another unrelated to my field which raises money towards activities for children who are hospital-bound. 

On top of all of that, I'm still keeping up my goal to go out with former colleagues/classmates in the hopes of making new/old friends in the city!

I've been eating healthy thanks to the Eat Clean Diet and Clean Eating Mag and this morning I pulled on a pair of pants I haven't worn in about 2 years!!  Thanks to everyone on Twitter using #pfworkout....it's definitely motivating to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment