- Save $1,500 (divided between RRSP, House Fund, Emergency Fund, and Trip Fund) - FAIL - only saved $1,000.
- Spend no more than $75 in entertainment/eating out while at home over the holidays - PASS - I spent less than $30
- Read 1 personal finance and 1 book for fun - PASS - I read 4 books over the holiday
- Donate to food bank (in food or money) - PASS - Donated both food and money
- Exercise on 12 days - FAIL - I wasn't able to use my Goodlife membership at the gym at home
- Limit eating lunch out to 1 time per paycheque (2 pays/month) - PASS
- Attend 1 free event - PASS - I walked through the Celebration of Lights display at home.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Update: December Goals
With 2010 now wrapped up, here's my December update: