Monday, December 13, 2010

New Take on my Gym Membership

I have been severely lacking in my gym attendance the past couple of months.  I can't blame it on the weather, having a busy social life, working all hours of the day, etc. it's really just me not wanting to go.

So, I've decided to take a new approach to going.

I pay $33.34 bi-weekly for my membership.  Wow, that's $866.84/year!  That's almost a month's worth of rent.  So, from now on I will track each time the money is withdrawn from my account what each visit cost me during that period. 

Last period I went a total of 2 times.  Each visit cost me $16.67 -- eek.  My goal for the next period is to reduce that to $5.56 each visit (so, 6 visits).  Hopefully putting a dollar value to my attendance will help it improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment