I'm hoping to attend at least 2 events or attractions per month. Here's the list I've compiled so far until 2011:
- Ontario Science Centre - Teacher Day is November 20th....one of my girlfriends who'd already planned to visit over this weekend for the Food and Wine show is a teacher, so we'll be taking advantage of this day - saving $20 each!
- Riverdale Farm - Open year round, access to the farm animals is free
- Cavalcade of Lights - November 27th, lighting of Toronto's official Christmas tree, fireworks and live musical performances by Shawn Desman, Divine Brown and Sarah Slean.
- Public Skating - Free if you bring your own skates, Nathan Phillips Square, usually opens end of November
- Santa Clause Parade - November 21st, free breakfast, coffee/hot chocolate in Yonge-Dundas Square
- Kidzfest - November 27 and 28. I don't have kids, but thought I'd mention it anyways for Toronto readers who do.
- Ice, Wine, and Dine - November 13. Live ice carvings, fire performers, live music.
- Art Gallery of Ontario - Free admission on Wednesdays from 6:00pm - 8:30pm