Monday, November 1, 2010

November Goals

In an attempt to be more accountable to myself, at the beginning of each month I will post my personal and financial goals for that month.

November's goals are as follows:
- Save $1,500 - this can be in any of my savings accounts (house, emergency, travel)
- Avoid 1 temptation to spend per week
- Go to the gym at least 12 times
- Have 100 visitors to my blog
- Read 1 personal finance and 1 fun book
- Attend 2 events in Toronto....on the cheap!
- Try 2 new recipes

What are your goals for the month??

2 comments:

  1. Good goals, how are they coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far the two that are lacking are:
    - Gym - severely lacking
    - Save $1,500 - I prepaid annually for my new health insurance plan, so this month I sacrificed savings. I didn't think this qualified for the emergency fund account, so I left that be.

    ReplyDelete