Monday, November 29, 2010

Spendy Weekend

I hope everyone had a relaxing, restful weekend.  Mine was filled with spending.....oops.  No trip fund contribution this month as a result, but I was smart with my shopping.

Old Navy was having a great sale, so I took advantage and bought everything on my wish list:
- pj bottoms - $8
- jeans - $20
- winter coat - $39.25
- yoga pants - $12
- dress for work function - $20
- sweater - $20

Total - $130 and change.
My bill said that I'd 'saved' $122.50 with all of the sales.

Unplanned spending, but I didn't need to go to the credit cards to pay for it.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Some good ol' SPAVING I see :)

    (Spending to save)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I feel bad about spending money on buying things I need, but when you see how much you could save buying it, it's worthwhile :)

    I went shopping this weekend too :( It's hard when you see 40% off everything in the store :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good deals you found! And sometimes, it is kind of hard to resist! lol! At least it wasn't on credit though! :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete