Sunday, November 7, 2010

Toronto National Women's Show

Yesterday I attended the National Women's Show here in Toronto and had a great time.  I arrived at opening time (10:00am) and saw a lineup of about 800 ladies - the show staff were great and I waited in line one 10 minutes.  Upon arriving I recieved my first goodie bag.

In total here are the samples that I recieved at the booths:


Definitely worth the $12 admission that I paid.  With all of the free food samples I didn't even need lunch, or the granola bar I'd brought with me just in case.

There were specific areas of exhibitors at the show:
  • Fitness, Travel & Leisure
  • Business & Career Centre
  • World of Taste
  • Marketplace
  • Fashion & Accessories
  • Beauty & Wellness
  • Home Renovation
  • Fashion & Style
If you have the opportunity to attend a show, I'd definitely recommend it -- next year I'll be bringing a backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment